Monday, March 28, 2011

A to Z About Me :)

Found this somewhere, and thought it was fun!

A. Age: Twenty-something!  :D)

B. Bed size: Queen & I think it's plenty big for now.

C. Chore you dislike: Folding & putting away the laundry!  HATE it!

D. Dogs: Yes!  Our sweet girl, Daisy!  

E. Essential start to your day: Potty!  Thank you, Baby Smith!

F. Favorite color: Pink...yes I'm a girly girl. 

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'3"....or maybe more like 5'2 if I'm being 100% honest. ;)

I. Instruments you play(ed): the clarinet in middle school...ha!

J. Job title: Applied Behavioral Analysis Therapist & soon-to-be grad student in Speech Language Pathology!  Yay!!

K. Kids: One pumpkin due in October!

L. Live: in Indiana. 

M. Mom’s name: Cheryl

N. Nicknames: Sammy, Sam

O. Overnight hospital stays: None...knock on wood

P. Pet peeves: Negativity

Q. Quote from a movie:....how about a book instead.  :)  "I have faith that God will show you the answer. But you have to understand that sometimes it takes a while to be able to recognize what God wants you to do. That's how it often is. God's voice is usually nothing more than a whisper, and you have to listen very carefully to hear it. But other times, in those rarest of moments, the answer is obvious and rings as loud as a church bell."
— Nicholas Sparks (The Last Song)


R. Righty or lefty: righty

S. Siblings: Carson, Alexandria, Olivia & Colten

T. Time you wake up: depends but between 7am and 8am depending on the day. 

U. Underwear: Umm...yes I do wear underwear.  ;)

V. Vegetables you don’t like: hmm...don't really like peas. 

W.What makes you run late: oh my goodness....everything!  I live in "Sam time" which is about 15 minutes later than everyone else.  I'm really working on being more on time, but I'm not doing a very good job with it!

X. X-rays you’ve had: I fractured my wrists in high school while tumbling for cheerleading....that's the only time I've gotten x-rays. 

Y. Yummy food you make: I like to bake so.... cakes, cookies, muffins. 

Z. Zoo animal favorites: giraffes and monkeys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment