Wednesday, March 23, 2011

10 weeks

I'm 10 weeks pregnant...only 30 more to go!  Ha! 

This is first thing in the morning...I think I'm getting a little bump!

Size of baby: Baby Smith is the size of an prune. 
Maternity Clothes: Well I did buy a pair of maternity yoga pants and I have been living in them...so comfy!  And my tummy is feeling MUCH fuller this week! 
Gender: I'm thinking girl. :)
Movement: None, of course.
Sleep:  I'm sleeping a lot!  
What I miss: Hmm...energy and consistently feeling well.  
Cravings:  No, but aversions to just about everything.   
Symptoms: Well my Dr. diagnosed me with hypermesis this week, which is basically severe vomiting during pregnancy which leads to weight loss and dehydration.  When I went into the Dr. on Friday, I was down six pounds since week 6.  I have some new medicine, and since I have been taking it, I feel MUCH better. 
Best Moment this week:  I heard my sweet baby's heartbeat at my impromptu appt. on Friday, and it was truly, truly amazing.  I am so thankful for my sweet baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment