Saturday, March 19, 2011

Heartbeat

I heard my sweet baby's heartbeat for the very first time yesterday.  It has been ever present on my mind since.  This simple, constant "whoosh, whoosh, whoosh" has changed my life in a second.  I pray for this sweet child today, that he or she will continue to grow and blossom and that Jesus will let me meet this baby for he has already changed my life and deserves to be loved by his mother with this amount of love that I never knew I was capable of giving.  For now, sleep safely my sweet baby.  


Baby Unborn
Blessings upon you, my baby unborn
Safely inside me, asleep and so warm,
Sleep must come easy to those who are unborn,
As the maker so silently fashions your form.
Sleep, while you can, so watery and warm,
For outside this world is a terrible storm,
Soon you'll discover the taste of your tears,
So sleep now my loved one, my Baby, my Dear.
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment