Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's been a rough week...

I have been so, incredibly sick this week, and ultimately I had to make to make a visit to the ER to get some relief with fluids and iv meds on Thursday.  Of course, Brad was out of town for the weekend for an ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) conference.  Murphy's law, I guess.  All of my family is out of town for spring break now and my husband is gone so I am hoping there are no more problems over the weekend.  I am so ready to feel "normal" again.  I decided to take a few pictures of my little hospital visit for my pregnancy book.  Someday, we can show the little one what his Mommy went through to get him here.  :)

My mom insisted on taking a few pictures for my pregnancy book.  I finally agreed after I got some fluids and meds and felt a little more human.  

 Never in my life have I been, so grateful to be hydrated again.  It's amazing how good some fluids can make you feel!

 Trying to smile.  :)

 My arm bands and bling....it always makes even yucky pictures better.  ;)

 This was my picture to Brad.  This is how happy I was that I had to go to the ER while he was out of town...yuck!

IV....at least I was smart enough to bring my Ipad. 

And my pretty bruise, from getting my blood drawn.  I NEVER bruise, but I guess this is what happens when you are dehydrated and your veins don't cooperate.  Oowie!

No comments:

Post a Comment