Saturday, March 12, 2011

8 weeks...way late!

I'm 8 weeks pregnant...only 32 more to go!  Ha!
Size of baby: Baby Smith is the size of a raspberry.  
 
Maternity Clothes: No way!  But I did go on my first maternity clothes shopping trip this week.  We went to an outlet mall a couple hours from home and I got a few very cute things on sale!
Gender: I'm thinking girl. :)
Movement: None, of course.
Sleep:  I am in exhaustion mode.  I can't seem to get enough sleep, but I have to say I prefer it over not being able to sleep. 
What I miss: Enjoying food & feeling "normal" and not constantly nauseous. 
Cravings:  No, but aversions to just about everything.   
Symptoms: constant nausea and dry-heaving/puking multiple time a day.  It's been a rough week.
Best Moment this week: It's been a pretty rough week, spent mostly puking and sleeping.  My husband has been pretty amazing with dealing with me, so I'd say that's been the best part of my week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment