Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm 9 weeks pregnant...only 31 more to go!  Ha!

(I'll add my bump (or lack off) pic later today.  Sadly, I haven't even showered yet today)

Size of baby: Baby Smith is the size of an olive. 
Maternity Clothes: Nope, but I am filling a little fuller.  :S
Gender: I'm thinking girl. :)
Movement: None, of course.
Sleep:  I'm sleeping a lot!  This week has been my hardest yet, and I have been feeling kinda low about not being as productive as I usually am.  I am looking forward to some energy!!
What I miss: Energy and eating.  
Cravings:  No, but aversions to just about everything.   
Symptoms: constant nausea and dry-heaving/puking multiple times a day.  It's been a rough week.
Best Moment this week: Not sure.  It truly has been a very rough week.  Exhaustion and vomiting have really gotten me down.  We are going to a family dinner tonight, so I am assuming it's going to be the (non-pregnancy) highlight of my week.  I love seeing all my extended family.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment