Sunday, February 27, 2011

7 weeks!

I'm 7 weeks...only 33 more! Ha!

Nope...nothing.  darn it! ;)
Size of baby: Baby Smith is the size of a blueberry.  
Maternity Clothes: No way!
Gender: This week, I think it's a girl but I'll probably change my mind again next week!  :)
Movement: None, of course.
Sleep:  I am sleeping a little better this week, so that's great news!  Still not sleeping through the night, but I'm guessing that might not ever happen!
What I miss: Sleeping in, enjoying food, being a person who isn't constantly nauseous. 
Cravings:  I think we had our first craving run this week!  I looked at Brad and said, I think donuts sound good at 10pm Friday night.  He said, ok, let's go get some!  So we went and got donuts and they were Yummy! ....I'm starting to see why they say the hubby gains weight too!  Ha ha!  
Symptoms: constant nausea and dry-heaving at least one session per day.  Yuck!!
Best Moment this week:  Telling my brother who didn't even let me get "I'm pregnant" out of my mouth before he shouted, "That's awesome, Sammy!".  Love him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment