Sunday, April 3, 2011

12 weeks

I'm 12 weeks pregnant...only 28 more to go!  Ha! 

 Things are starting to change around here...

Size of baby: Baby Smith is the size of a plum
 
Maternity Clothes:  a little bit...mostly yoga pants.  
Gender: I'm kinda thinking boy now...
Movement: None, of course.
Sleep:  I'm sleeping a lot!  
What I miss: Hmm...energy and consistently feeling well.  
Cravings:  No, but I have some aversions, so I have been very picky in my diet.     
Symptoms:   My 12th week has been awful, sickest week yet.  I even got to have a nice little stay in the hospital for some fluids, medicine, and some other lovelies that do NOT need to be stated on the internet.  :)  And of course, my husband was out of town.  I am SO thankful for this baby, but I am also SO ready to feel better. 
Best Moment this week:  I loved my iv at the hospital that gave me some wonderful meds and fluids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment