Tuesday, April 26, 2011

15 weeks.


Size of baby: Baby Smith is the size of an orange!
Maternity Clothes:  I'm wearing mostly dresses which aren't maternity, and a couple maternity shirts.  All my small shirts are too small which is a super bummer because I have NO clothes that fit.  I think a shopping trip is in my future
Gender: We get to find out next week!!
Movement: I'm almost positive that I felt baby this week!
Sleep: Yeah, not so great!
What I miss: My good health.
Cravings: Nothing particular lately.  
Symptoms: I landed myself back in the hospital this week, and it looks like tomorrow I will be getting a picc line put in for awhile so I can recieve IV fluids and medicine.  I'm not too happy about it, but it is what is best.  
Best Moment this week:  I really think I felt LO move today, and I just jumped and was a little shocked.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment