Monday, April 11, 2011

13 weeks

I'm 13 weeks pregnant today yesterday :) ...only 27 more to go!  Ha! 

It was GORGEOUS here yesterday.  85 and sunny!  I was loving it!!  We worked a little outside and grilled out for dinner.  I am a summer girl, so I am ready for the warm weather. 

Size of baby: Baby Smith is the size of a peach.  I pointed one out to Brad yesterday at the grocery store!  Baby Smith is getting big!  Ha!
Maternity Clothes:  I only have one pair of jeans that are comfortable enough to wear, so I have been living in dresses.  Hopefully it will be warm enough to wear them all the time soon.    
Gender: I just really don't know..
Movement: I have had some weird "flutter-like" feelings in my belly, but I don't know if they are baby for sure.
Sleep:  This:  

came in the mail this week!!  I have such a good husband.  It was an awesome surprise...I just love that fedex man!  And it has been helping me sleep!  I love it!
What I miss: Hmm, maybe...sleeping, eating, not-puking, generally feeling like my old self, but it will all be worth it.  Oh and I did have a "fake" margarita with my dinner last night.  It fixed the craving! :)
Cravings:  Ice cream & my favorite home-town drive in opened this weekend for the summer.  Yay for cheese fries and slushies!!!     
Symptoms:   I am still sick, but I rested a lot this weekend and I am feeling better.  I have the week off work, so I am resting again this week.  I didn't choose to have the week off, so I am feeling like this is God saying, "Take a break, Sam.  You need it!" I'm listening.  
Best Moment this week:  We went public this week and it was so much fun hearing how happy all our family and friends are for us.  It just makes it so much more real.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment