Sunday, May 1, 2011

16 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Smith is the size of an avacado!
Maternity Clothes:  I cleaned out my closet this week, and I am in some serious need of maternity clothes.  I am down to one pair of jeans!  Eek!
Gender: We get to find out on Tuesday!!  I am still thinking boy and my husband is thinking girl.  We will see!!
Movement: I'm really starting to feel movement.  It's been almost everyday usually a couple times a day. Sleep: Yeah, not so great!
What I miss: My good health.
Cravings: Nothing particular lately.  
Symptoms: My hypermesis has continued.  I am supposed to be getting a Zofran pump soon.  Once I do, I will post some photos and information on it.  I am still a little anxious/nervous about being hooked up 24/7. 
Best Moment this week:  Feeling movement several times this week.  I woke up Saturday morning to a poke.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment