Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What do you believe in...

I have to do two posts on this challenge because there is one other thing that I know for sure.  The importance of always treating others kindly.  There is a Maya Angelou quote that I read several years ago that has always stuck with me.

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

This has proven so true in my life.  Actions and words have faded, but the emotions and feelings that others have caused me to feel have always stuck with me.  In both the positive and negative, impacts left on me are always remembered in terms of feelings.

I do love a good quote, and I found this today and fell in love.

"Be nice to everyone you meet. They're fighting a battle you know nothing about." - Author Unknown

Everyone has something in their life, and you never know the positive impact a kind word, hug, or even just smile can have on someone's day.

I believe in kindness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment