Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meet Me...

Well here goes my first attempt at a blog.  I am making this blog in an attempt to heal.  I am the face of miscarriage.  I have lost two precious babies in the last six months, and I haven't quite been myself since.  My husband and I are considering trying again soon.  I'm hoping to heal my heart before then.  I have found some great relief in the blogging/message boards world, and I am hoping someone else can heal along side me and find some relief in my blog.  If nothing else, I hope this blog can be a place for me to put down all my feelings.  

I am currently studying Speech Pathology & working as an ABA therapist.  I love both & I am very passionate about helping children.  I love seeing children progress, and I get to do this everyday in my field.  I married my high school sweetheart on July 14, 2010 in a beautiful beach wedding.  It was the best day of my life.  <3  I have an adorable shih-tzu, Daisy.  She is five years old, and the sweetest little dog in the world.  Right now I'm a little bit of a broken soul, but I am working on healing and I am hoping that my take home baby will be here soon.  
 
Well that was a rambling of a first post....hopefully, I'll get the hang of this thing soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous new blog, and I'm glad you've started it. I'm in a similar place as you - just suffered my first miscarriage in January. I'm making some headway but each day has its challenges, to be sure. I found you on the Bump's message board, and I look forward to following your blog here. It's been immensely helpful for me over the past two weeks to find women feeling and thinking through the same as me. Take care and sending lots of hope your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sara. Making this blog pretty was a great distraction for me over the weekend! :) Hopefully someday it will turn into a pregnancy and baby blog.

    I am so sorry for your loss. I truly know how hard a miscarriage is on a woman. I think we are mommies the second we see those two pink lines & we instantly love our little ones. I will be thinking of you! Are you and your SO planning on TTC soon?

    ReplyDelete