Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 2

Happy Tuesday...well what's left of it!  I was a little tired and sluggish today, so I just made it onto my computer for the day.  So this is my theme for today: 
I'm not feeling a huge amount of motivation, hope, happiness, or really much of anything.  I am calm.  I am carrying on, and these feelings got me through the day today.  I think that's enough for today. 

Anyway, it's day two of the blog challenge, and today's challenge is: a picture of something that makes you happy.  Well that's pretty easy.  
Yep, that's my dog...in a bikini.  She's spoiled, adorable, and truly the sweetest little dog in the whole world!  She makes me smile every single day.  She's definitely my first baby.  

I still have some homework and planning for my client tomorrow, so I am going to run.  I hope everyone had a great Tuesday, and my m/c bumpie friends are feeling a little bit better each day.  I think of all you wonderful, strong women every day.  ((HUGS))

2 comments:

  1. I have the "Keep Calm and Carry On" on my computer and have always used it to try to keep myself in check. It takes on a whole new meaning now, to be sure, but I'm doing my best. I'm feeling equal parts excitement and fear for my follow up meeting with my doctor on Monday morning. I'm hopeful he gives us the clear to try again right away, but in the meantime, I'll keep calm. :) Hope you had a good day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely does take on a new meaning now, doesn't it. I'm sending lots of t&p your way. Best of luck at your follow-up & I can't wait to hear what the Dr. says! <3

    ReplyDelete