Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 3

Happy hump day!  The week is almost over!!  I am very ready for the weekend already.  This week has already been exhausting!  I could really use some calm time with DH & I am hoping to have a relaxing weekend.  Isn't it nice sometimes just to stay in all weekend?  I love chill weekends and I am going to make sure at least one day this weekend, I get some QT with DH. It always refreshes me to spend some time alone with him.  I guess that's why I married him!  :)

Today's blog challenge is what do you believe in.  I've been thinking about this all day.  What do I know for sure?  What one belief do I know is true 100%.  I decided that I believe in unconditional love, forever.  For better, for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, all that stuff.  I believe in my husband, forever. True, unconditional love is rare, but when you find it, you have to hold on to it.

My husband loves me unconditionally, and he is here for me no matter what.  I don't think that's very common, and I am grateful for him.  He and I will survive this hard time, and unfortunately probably several more.  We will make it, and someday we will have our family and look back at this time and say we survived together and now look how far we've come.  We will make it through this in the end.


Love is all you really need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment