Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blog Challenge - Days 8 & 9

Since, I am horrendous at keeping up with my blog challenge, I am just making myself catch up whenever I can.  And I can't fall asleep (surprise), so I figure this is a great time to catch up!

Day 8 – A song to match your mood

I'm really loving the song:  There is a God by Lee Ann Womack.  It's playing in the playlist on the bottom of this page.  Just feeling lucky and blessed lately.  :)

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased

Well this is a fun one!
I just bought this book to track my pregnancy.  It has a spot for weekly bump pictures, ultrasound pictures, cravings, morning sickness, family reactions, etc.  I think it will be a great journal for my pregnancy, and I will be sure to write a review once it comes in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment