Sunday, February 13, 2011

5 weeks

I'm 5 weeks today...only 35 more! Ha!

Size of baby: Baby Smith is the size of an apple seed. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0lbs
Maternity Clothes: No, no, no maternity clothes.  I am hoping to hold off on those for as long as possible.  :)
Gender: DH & I are planning on finding out, but I think we are having a boy.  :)
Movement: None, of course.
Sleep: I am having a terrible time staying asleep.  I am a sleeping girl.  I used to be able to sleep anytime, anywhere, and now I CANNOT stay asleep!  I'm waking up 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom, and having a terrible time falling back asleep. I also wake up around 5am or 6am and just cannot fall back asleep.  (I don't have to get up until 7am during the week!)  My mom says, my body is preparing me to stay awake with Baby Smith when he/she comes, but holy cow he/she's not here yet!
What I miss: Cherry Coke & Starbucks.  :(
Cravings:  None yet, but I would say I am "craving" all healthy foods because I am worried about consuming the "right" foods for the baby.
Symptoms: Exhaustion yet can't stay asleep, metal mouth, bloated!, a little more emotional, but overall I am just very, very happy and thankful for this pregnancy. 
Best Moment this week:  My mom told her best friend, and she gave me a big congratulation hug yesterday.  It's still a little bit of a secret for now, but it feels good to share my joy with others.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment